What happens in Vegas isn’t going to stay in Vegas cause I’m gonna tell you some of my favourite things to do in Sin City.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Alouise. I'm from Edmonton, Canada though I spent almost two years living in. My loves in no particular order are travel, theatre, musicals, writing, music, and walking in parks. Take Me to the World is where I share these loves and the randomness of life with you.
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2019 Trip to San Francisco, and Why It’s Okay to be a Tourist
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2018 Trip to Belfast, and Why I Love Day Trips
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 8 – A Chat About Musicals With Friends
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2017 Trip to Connemara, Ireland and Why A Quick Break Is Good
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2016 Trip to Tokyo and Why It’s a Good Thing When a Trip is Hard
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2015 Trip to Madrid and Why You Should Go Somewhere You Never Expected to Visit
Musical Theatre Podcast
Check out my new podcast all about musicals. I'll be covering specific musical and more general topics in musical theatre as well. You can listen to past episodes and see resources for each episode here.