I’m socially isolating (and you should too if you can). So I decided to write a note to those who are coming home because of Covid-19.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Alouise. I'm from Edmonton, Canada though I spent almost two years living in. My loves in no particular order are travel, theatre, musicals, writing, music, and walking in parks. Take Me to the World is where I share these loves and the randomness of life with you.
- For The Travellers Coming Home Because of Covid-19
- My Favourite Free Museums in Dublin
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2019 Trip to San Francisco, and Why It’s Okay to be a Tourist
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2018 Trip to Belfast, and Why I Love Day Trips
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 8 – A Chat About Musicals With Friends
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2017 Trip to Connemara, Ireland and Why A Quick Break Is Good
Musical Theatre Podcast
Check out my new podcast all about musicals. I'll be covering specific musical and more general topics in musical theatre as well. You can listen to past episodes and see resources for each episode here.