Waterford is the oldest city in Ireland. I was surprised to see some amazing street art in Waterford thanks to the Waterford Walls initiative.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Alouise, a Canadian who just got back from living in Ireland for almost two years. I'm a travel, theatre, and life enthusiast. Take Me to the World is where I'll blather on about my love of travel, love of theatre (especially musicals), and the randomness of life.
Search hotels and more...
Musical Theatre Podcast
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 7 – The I Want Song
- The San Francisco Cable Car is for Tourists and That’s 100% Okay
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 6 – Opening Numbers
- Focus on Festivals | The Edmonton Heritage Festival in Edmonton, Canada
- Focus on Festivals | Ultra Music in Split, Croatia
- Falling in Love with Montreal