Waterford is the oldest city in Ireland. I was surprised to see some amazing street art in Waterford thanks to the Waterford Walls initiative.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Alouise. I'm from Edmonton, Canada though I spent almost two years living in. My loves in no particular order are travel, theatre, musicals, writing, music, and walking in parks. Take Me to the World is where I share these loves and the randomness of life with you.
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 8 – A Chat About Musicals With Friends
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2017 Trip to Connemara, Ireland and Why A Quick Break Is Good
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2016 Trip to Tokyo and Why It’s a Good Thing When a Trip is Hard
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2015 Trip to Madrid and Why You Should Go Somewhere You Never Expected to Visit
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2014 Birthday Trip to New York City and Why I Like Traveling with My Friends
- Goodbye to the Decade – My 2013 Visit to the Terry Fox Monument Outside Thunder Bay
Musical Theatre Podcast
Check out my new podcast all about musicals. I'll be covering specific musical and more general topics in musical theatre as well. You can listen to past episodes and see resources for each episode here.