This is the first post in a series about moving to Ireland on a Working Holiday Visa from Canada. Here I’ll talk about if you can or should move to Ireland.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Alouise, a Canadian who just got back from living in Ireland for almost two years. I'm a travel, theatre, and life enthusiast. Take Me to the World is where I'll blather on about my love of travel, love of theatre (especially musicals), and the randomness of life.
Search hotels and more...
Musical Theatre Podcast
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 4 – Movie Musicals
- A Guide to Irish Slang
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 3 – Talking About a Musical I Hate (And It’s Not Cats)
- One of those 2018 In Review Type Posts
- Focus on Festivals | Songkran Festival in Thailand
- Musical Theatre Podcast Episode 2 – All About Jukebox Musicals