This post was most recently updated on June 10th, 2018
Hi. I’m Alouise. This page is the part where I tell you about myself. I’m female, 33 (until July 23), and Canadian. I was living in Ireland for almost two years, but I’m know back home in Edmonton, Canada. I don’t know what I’m doing most of the time, but there are some constants in my life.
1. I love to travel. With other people (ok), but I prefer to go off on my own. I’ll always encourage people to try travelling solo at least once, but I respect that if it’s not your jam. Different strokes for different folks and all.
2. I love theatre, live shows, performances. I will write about live shows and try to encourage you to see live shows when you can. I particularly love musicals, except Cats (the musical, I like cats the animals).
3. My life doesn’t just revolve around travel. So I’m trying to write more about other things in my life. Like living in Ireland, and probably other things.
4. I need to write. I’m a writer. Sometimes I stop writing and the lack of creativity kills me. I’ve put this blog on hiatus for many months, and I need to open it back up. Get writing again. Here is my writing portfolio.
5. I don’t know what I’m doing. If you’re looking for advice to have a flawless life, please move along. I mean read this blog…it’ll be good.
Want to know more? Contact me.
Thanks for reading.